It’s actually worse without the jacket …
Preview page from Wonder Woman #602. Oh, look — arm ribbons. And it’s a halter strap bustier.
I could handle the jacket, the pants, even the wrist gauntlets, but my patience runs out at the arm ribbons and ADDITIONAL halter straps? That makes no battle/strategic sense unless they’re going for full on mahou shoujo (magical girl) soon. The arm ribbons definitely make no sense aesthetically, I mean, just what the fuck?
- discodick likes this
- madabout60s reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass
- comiccharm said: Augh… WHY is it a halter top..? WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY?!
- royaltimes said: D:<
- asatira said: Yeah, yeah it is worse without the jacket. Arm ribbons. When they designed that, they didn’t picture someone actually putting it on did they? Because that’s ridiculous.
- borta reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- alexisdaria likes this
- rosalarian said: I dunno. I think the straps give it a nice Greek-ish look, and halter straps are quite a bit more practical than I-have-to-constantly-push-them-back-up spaghetti straps.
- awyeahlongbox likes this
- deadboysdontsayno likes this
- optly likes this
- discowing likes this
- itsjustchristine reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- renamok likes this
- georgethecat said: Haha, this is getting a little ridiculous.
- somekindofboywonder said: I actually like it. >_>
- eatontheworld reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- eatontheworld likes this
- derezolution said: please… put the jacket back on now O__o and now i kinda appreciate and miss the jacket…
- rhymeswithnothing reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- mizzelle said: to quote TLo & Project Rungay, “Oh, honey, no!”
- sweet-tart said: It’s like she couldn’t decide on a style so she went with all of them. wtf
- purveyor-of-nonsense reblogged this from dcwomenkickingass and added:
- hellishhurricane likes this
- dcwomenkickingass posted this